1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Ladybug

"Are we making PACMAN today?" Aiden asked.  Leave it to my son to turn everything into a video game.. "No, we are making a ladybug."  Just cut a triangle shape out of a paper plate.
I forgot to photograph the next step, but glue a black piece of construction paper onto the back of the plate to fill in the missing triangle piece.  That creates the bug body.
I suppose I could've let the boys choose what color they would like to paint their ladybugs, but I got ahead of myself and everyone was given red paint.
 Slop, slop, slop..
The kids then glued on heads, googly eyes and spots.  I recommend using Elmer's glue when gluing something onto a wet painted surface.
He was very proud of his ladybug! I love when someone works hard on their project. ♥ Happy Wednesday, will you please pray for my friends in Colorado Springs Colorado?  They are in the midst of a wild fire that is engulfing neighborhoods.  People have evacuated, homes have been lost and school gyms are being used as shelters.  Pray for the firefighters and that God will bring them some rain.
Song for today is called "Travelling" by Paper Lions.

No comments:

Post a Comment