1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Playdough Sixteen

We have been counting to sixteen all month!  My goal is to have the kids familiar with numbers 1-20 by the end of our preschool year.  If they can't remember it, that's ok.  We are still counting together and being introduced to the numbers. 
Want to make counting FUN?  Give the kids some playdough and have them sculpt some numbers.  We created the number 16.
Next, we created 16 playdough balls and attempted to stack them into a giant playdough snowman.  They quickly learned that it might be difficult..
Hmmm...
A-ha! Squish the balls down, they will stay!! Victory!  Also, I am victorious in my paperwork drowning attack.  Complete.  Thank you God for the calm that came over all of the kids at Henle House yesterday!  They played so nicely together for a free day while I worked on the computer.  I am so grateful for that- they were just wonderful. Don't forget to thank God for the little things in your every day tasks.  He has planned all of it out just for YOU.  I am thanking God this morning for my hot coffee, I replaced my lost travel mug. Happy Thursday!♥♥♥
Song for today is The Story by Brandi Carlile.  ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment