1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Drowning In Paperwork

Today I am buckling down and hope to complete the required paperwork updates.   So far I have rewritten my Parent Handbook, added a Staff Policies Handbook, Program Operations Handbook, Health Practices Handbook, and today I will be busting out a Disaster Preparedness Handbook.  For goodness sake.  I am drowning in paperwork, and my daily operations are suffering.  This is hindering my creative abilities!  The photo above is the new checklist that my licensor will bring with her when she surprises me with a visit.  I have gone through each page and made sure that I am in compliance with all of it.  That makes me feel good!  There is a light at the end of this tunnel.  Thank you God!
No paint or glue today... just type type type.. copy, paste.. print.. email... file.  I think I am good at organizing.  Next Tuesday is my final training class as far as these changes are concerned.  They will be giving us 16 new forms, several of which will need to be posted in our businesses.  Not so in-home feeling anymore.  OK.
I have been attempting to come up for air.  We brought the guinea pigs outside for a total of 5 minutes on a sunny day.  They love to go into the garden!
Lenny was fierce, and immediately logged a tulip, causing his removal from the garden.  Note to self- wait until tulips are done blooming before allowing the pigs in the garden. ♥  Happy Wednesday!♥♥♥
Song for today is Peace Be Upon Us by Sheryl Crow. ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment