1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Eggs And Ears

We created some rabbit ears to wear yesterday.  The kids colored and glued some small eggs onto two strips of construction paper that were stapled together.
Next, they glued some pink onto some white ears to create just the right look.   We used springy colors!
Aren't they cute? 
To create some simple makeshift baskets for them to carry, I just hole punched some plastic cups and added pipe cleaners as handles.  Kids like to carry things, so this was fun for them just to have.  They asked me to put their afternoon snack inside of the baskets for them. 
These eggs are stuffed full of stickers and balloons.  I didn't want to cause candy overdose at Henle House.  I usually do EVERY YEAR.  Maybe I'm a curmudgeon this year.. lol  I suppose I get tired of the whole easter bunny thing being thrown at all of the kids everywhere.  It's about Jesus! So we did the egg thing yesterday and are continuing our talk about Jesus and the amazing gift that He gave us.
 Finding eggs. ♥
Angry birds stickers! Hooray! They all went immediately onto his shirt.  Yep- he wore a shirt yesterday. :)
Happy Thursday!♥♥♥
I love this song. ♥  "Willow Tree March" by The Paper Kites. ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment