1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, April 6, 2012

He Is Risen

"If this flower dies, can it come back to life?"  I asked them.  "No.." They answered.  "When an animal dies, can IT come back to life?"  "No.."  They answered again.  Good, I was thinking maybe they will understand the idea that Jesus rose because He is special.
We created fruit loop necklaces and added a plaque to remind them of a miracle.  Luke 24:6 says, " He is not here: he is risen!.."  Can you imagine that for just a minute?  What they must've thought right at that moment.  After discussing this with the children, we decided that Jesus needs a superhero cape. (Chuckles..)  Kids, I love what they say.  He always has on his super hero cape in my mind.  Jesus has saved me, and I do not deserve it one bit.
I chose this project because it takes a while to get all of those fruit loops onto the string and I really wanted to stress what we were talking about.  It can be hard to get young children to understand, but I think they get it. Maybe..
This is the morning routine.  Look at our precious little Chippy, I wish I could just wrap him up like a baby and carry him around.  He is just so cute.  Smudge is going crazy- he darts his face into the glass all of the time trying to get Chippy, who doesn't mind at all because we are HIS people, not the cats..  What a brave little squirrel.  Happy Friday!  ♥♥♥
Song for today is called Peter Pan, by Jinja Safari. ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment