1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Crayon Eggs

I forgot to blog yesterday- I was in a sunny day induced coma. :)  I want to share with you the eggs that the kids decorated last week.  Those egg dyeing kits usually come with a wax crayon that is hard to use and hard to see when you are using it.  We got out our regular crayons to create the same effect, only with color!
They are old enough to do this themselves now!
This was great for writing names on eggs. :)
Aiden made an egg for me.  ♥  Happy Tuesday!
Song for today is by Walk Off The Earth called "Somebody I Used To Know".  It's a cover song originally sung by Gotye.  I like this version more, and come on, they are all playing the same guitar.  Adam and I enjoyed their version of "Backing Up".. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment