1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Tulip

We created a tulip for art yesterday.  The original plan was to complete a concept worksheet, but the art wall was looking empty.  Creating a tulip was the perfect way to celebrate Spring.  Sorry in advance about the darkness of the photos.  I could not get the camera to take a decent photo-- why is it so difficult for me?   
The kids colored some dirt onto their papers.  They added the tulip pieces.
They chose a color of paper and ripped it into small pieces to glue to the tulip petals.
This is a simple way to add some time!  
I love that the kids used different colors to create a sunshine.  (Of course, they wouldn't see yellow on the yellow paper.) 
A tulip garden!!  We all pointed to the letter u.
I'm a bit distracted this morning because of a lockdown at my daughter's school due to an armed man in the area.  Even though it was not a school shooting, it can unnerve me to know that there is a lockdown.  Thankfully, the lockdown happened before she was inside and she was able to ride home with Adam.  Now that everything has been given the "all clear", we get back to normal.  It just reminds me how vulnerable we are in the world.  I fear people.  My goal is this:  
Colossians 3:2 "Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things." 
♥♥♥Happy Wednesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment