1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, April 3, 2015

Moving Things Around

It occurred to me that I was really tired of looking at the playroom.  When that happens, it's time to move things around, remove some clutter, and bring in some different toys.   This keeps me from painting everything.  It keeps the kids excited to play, too!  I brought the puppet theater down from the attic.  The frog bin is FULL of puppets.
Sometimes all it takes to create a buzz with the kids is to move a shelf.   I removed quite a few toys.  Toy clutter can be overwhelming.  Less is more, and can create a more engaged play time.  (This photo was pre-de-clutter.) 
The Flower Shop was tired.  I asked the kids what they would like to see in this space.  
They asked for the "Working In An Office" theme.  
They all enjoy the computer keyboards! 
This station with the mouse is a hit, too.  Kids love to play with things that are NOT toys.  
To keep them busy at the table while I organized, the kids all painted some eggs.  I decided I wasn't in the mood to dye eggs this year, maybe next time.
This kept them all busy and happy until we went outside to play.
Song that I have been really LOVING lately is called "Simple As This" by Jake Bugg.  I found it on a soundtrack for "The Fault In Our Stars."   I haven't seen the movie as it really isn't my taste.  I do find that I enjoy soundtracks because I like to have a variety of styles and artists playing.   This is my favorite song from that soundtrack. 
♥♥♥Have a Blessed Easter weekend!♥♥♥
♥♥♥Happy Friday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment