1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Birthday!

It is Spring break here, and I have decided not to teach preschool this week.  Thankfully, we had a birthday to celebrate yesterday!  She turned FOUR!  
Of all of the kids who have come through Henle House, she has been the one of only a few kids to join us as young as she did, and still remain three years later!  It is so fun to look back at the photos.  She looked at a photo of herself at age one, having snack in the living room.  "Wow, I was so little!"  
Being Spring break, I have fewer kids here each day.  The three of them decorated a cupcake.  A candle was lit, a song was delivered, and a wish was hopefully made!
♫"Birthday" by The Beatles!♫  They danced.  See his face, on the left?  He was laughing AT MY DANCING.   I'm thankful that there are never any adults to see me.  I am like the Elaine from Seinfeld kind of dancer.  I trust the kids to accept me as I am.  (A terrible dancer.)
I tried something new this time as a gift- Legos.  Not girly ones, either.  The kids enjoy Legos SO MUCH!
The neat thing about this tub of Legos is that it came with some cards with ideas of things to build. 
She played for a long time. :)
The best part?  It was her Birthday, and she did not have to share. 
♥♥♥Happy Tuesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment