1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Seeds, Birthday & Sunglasses Cheese

As I am gearing up for planting the veggie garden,  I noticed that I have so many seeds left over from the past 6 years.  It's not good to plant those old seeds, they probably won't sprout.  I'm springing for a new batch of seeds this year!  I dumped almost all of the old ones into the sensory bin for the kids to play with.  I also gave them the seed envelopes with seeds inside so they can look at the seeds and see what they would grow into.  That feels better than throwing the seeds out.
We celebrated a birthday yesterday!  I LOVE his happy face!!
*Make a wish!*
Aren't birthdays the best?  We skip preschool every time we have a birthday party.
Since we have had so many birthdays this month, I tried to have something different for the kids to play with at each party.  This time we used the punching balloons.  They are always a hit!
We tried to blow on the blower, punch the balloon, AND dance all at the same time.  It's pretty difficult!
Another successful delivery of Legos!  He spent some time building. :)
Outside we all went, it was a beautiful day.  Remember, the car toy holds caterpillars and snails that the kids have been taking care of.  She immediately plopped down next to them like a momma, guarding her creatures.  
I cannot contain my excitement about this clematis.  It is full of buds this year- it took it 3 years to get comfortable.  They will be big beautiful white flowers.
We finally took apart the garden box and added some stone blocks to support the Allium.  Phew!
Last, but not least, the best sunglasses "cheese" I have ever seen. 
♥♥♥Happy Tuesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment