1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Keep It Simple

Sometimes it's the simplest idea that keeps them busy for the longest time.  Newspaper strips and scissors is one of those ideas.  I filled two trays with paper strips and the kids can snip snip snip until they feel content.  You don't need fancy supplies with bells and whistles to keep kids learning.  Keep it simple! 
Because of Spring Break, we skipped preschool, therefore we skipped the letter Rr.  I crammed it in with the letter Ss yesterday.
We created half of a page about Rr, and the other half for Ss.  They glued, traced, wrote letters and colored.
Beautiful!
It poured rain.  It was also pouring rain this morning, and it was so dark outside that it reminded me of Fall.  Oh, wonderful Fall.  I miss it!  
Meanwhile, my handsome pants nephew Jeffrey turns TWO today!  Happy 2nd Birthday, Jeffrey!  Also, our niece celebrates her 5th birthday as well, and I cannot believe that I don't have a recent photo of her.  Happy 5th Birthday Sarah!
This song is for you, I hope that you dance!  
♥♥♥Happy Tuesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment