1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, April 6, 2015

There Is No Doubt

They sat down so I could take a group shot.  I'm glad I have the photo, it's evidence of a fun day!  Evidence of a good time that the kids had, even though they are in childcare.  I've said it before, and it happened again-- Satan places seeds of doubt in my mind about what I am doing here.   Then I think about closing.  Am I really doing anything?  Does it matter?  Once these thoughts get going, it can make me doubt that God has me where He wants me.   It's like a lightswitch goes on in my mind that says, "NICOLE!   Wake up!  This is a part of Gods plan for you, and God has inserted a passion into your soul for it.  USE THIS GIFT.  Do not doubt what God is doing in your life, and in these childrens' lives.  It is important."  
See how sneaky Satan is?  There is no doubt in my mind that it his his goal to destroy our happiness.  I will not let him.  Here is how: keeping in constant prayer that my eyes are on God, and only God.  When eyes are on God, all things fall into place according to His perfect plan. 
The Lord gifted us with this childcare business, gifted my heart with a strong love for it, a desire to make a difference.  
I spent a long time looking back at my blog.  It has been a tool for me to share the happiness that goes on here, a way for me to communicate with whoever might be reading it, or just sending it out into the void.  The blog is a pep talk for me, too.  A reminder that this is great, I am helping children have a childhood worth remembering.  It brings me joy, too.  Not every day is perfect, and the blessing of being able to accept that some days I can throw in the towel and still be able to laugh about it later is priceless.  
So I begin this morning with a renewed sense of peace.  Meanwhile, the kids enjoyed a rain free egg hunt Friday!
It all happened so quickly, they are pretty good egg hunters!
They are still enjoying the puppet theater!  Aiden hasn't been joining us very often, but he loves to put on a puppet show for everyone.  (Still shirtless.)
I cannot believe this young lady is FOUR years old today!!  The birthday table is set up and we will be having a party.  She was only one year old when she first started to come to Henle House.  I blinked, she is four. 
This is "Our Destiny" by Thomas Bergersen.  I dare you to turn this up, close your eyes and NOT get chills.  I feel like it is my soundtrack this morning. 
♥♥♥Happy Monday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment