1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, February 2, 2015

Happy Birthday Smudge/ Ode To Soundtracks

We don't really know the date of Smudge's birth, so we celebrate his day based on his age when he came to us.   All we knew was that he was three years old then, so now he must be SEVEN.  He spent his entire day sleeping in the playroom and only woke up for extra soft food and treats.  Happy Birthday to the most handsome, smartest, resourceful, moodiest, most wonderful helpful pet I have ever had.  I think he is adorable when he is mad.  He knows that I love him most.  I will never apologize for my cat blog posts.
Meanwhile, we all have a spring in our step this morning and some of the kids have recognized that the 'Spirit: Stallion Of The Cimarron' soundtrack is playing.  I have a confession to make- this is the only cartoon that has ever made me tear up.  I LOVE the soundtrack, too.  
Next up-- the only Disney song that can actually give me chills.  'The Circle Of Life' from The Lion King.  The volume gets turned up, louder... and then a bit louder... until no one can even hear each other.  They just get wrapped up in the large atmosphere and emotion of the beautiful song.  It is art.  I would love to know what some of YOUR favorites are. 
♥♥♥Happy Monday, Happy February!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment