1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Painted Newspaper Hearts

I love the way paint looks on newspaper.   Maybe it is the layering effect that I find most appealing.  We painted newspaper hearts yesterday just for fun.
Free painting is a fun activity for any age.  I painted one, myself.  It's therapeutic to paint.  
I have often thought that I would love to have a space that allowed me to keep paint and paper available for the kids to use during their free time.  If I had a center dedicated to child care, it would be easier to make it available to them.  Not in our house, though.  Maybe outside in the summer time with the easel. 
They painted away.
We mixed red and white paint to create some pink.  We are looking for and noticing items around us that are pink and  white!
The results of these painted hearts was phenomenal!
♥I love them.♥
♥♥♥Happy Wednesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment