1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, February 16, 2015

Group Shots

It's really entertaining for me to look back on the group shots over the past couple of years to see how the children have changed.  Many of the kids with me right now have been here for 3 years or more.  We gathered for this group shot on friday during our Valentine's Day party.
 Photos are always better when the kids get goofy.  I told them to make a face.



It made me want to find some old photos.



 I love this one, above.  They are all practically toddlers!  Their legs are so short!






 We had escaped to the zoo.
 Look at their tiny faces. 







 These two took a trip to Home Depot with me.
Baby Petra is growing up right along with the kids.
♥♥♥Happy Monday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment