1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday The 13th- Let's Have A Party


Could there possibly be a better day to throw a Valentine's Day party than on Friday the 13th?  I think not.  I love spooky silly superstitious nonsense, so I am feeling amused.  The kids are very energetic this morning in anticipation of passing out valentines.   Do you remember doing this as a child?  I do.  I remember it being a huge event- covering shoe  boxes or kleenex boxes with white paper and gluing hearts onto it.  As an adult- I don't much care for Valentine's Day.  I feel bad for all of the stressed out men in the world who are freaking out about impressing their significant others.  It just doesn't feel genuine.  Meanwhile, I do make a solid effort to make it fun for the kids!  Today will be a really fun time, and I am thrilled that the sky is blue, because we are going to need to get outside and run around.
Yesterday we created some heart shaped raccoons.  Simple, but sweet.
There are so many heart themed art projects.  
I did not take very many photos, it all happened so fast.
They were off to the back yard.
Meanwhile, the kids are still working independently to make up their nap time mats.  Every day, this guy comes to get me so he can show me what he has accomplished.  I LOVE THIS!  He is feeling so proud about it!  After extensive high fives and words of praise and encouragement, he joined his friends outside.
A cat followed.  She's a "close walker".  I am always worried that I will step on her if I'm not paying attention. 
We could hear the ducks quacking away down on the lake. 
See how they are standing on one leg?  Click on the photo to get a better look.  Do you see the fish fins sticking out of the water?
♥♥♥Happy Friday♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment