1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

I Wasn't Finished Looking Back

I wasn't finished looking back at the old photos.  Oh. WOW.  I can't believe how small these two are.  ADORABLE!  
 ♥The first year of Henle House. 2009♥
 My "Snuggy" Aiden still had his little toddler cheeks.  SMOOCH.
 I enjoy seeing the differences with the house, too.
 Maybe I was the only one having fun? LOL.
Babies.  All babies. ♥
 FUN summer!!!  Look how small the garden was!


 The firefighters took us for a ride in the fire truck. 
 All of these kids are gone.  We have a younger sister of one, though!
 Cooking!
Biringer Farm in Arlington.
 I remember the 100 degree summer!  Aaaah, the bliss of being able to let the kids play in pools.  Now the state makes it far too difficult.  I miss those kids.  Boy does Ethan look small! (On the left.)♥
 We stuffed a fat scarecrow.
 ♥♥♥
Another Valentine's Day.  
ALRIGHT- on with it!  We've got memories to create today.
♥♥♥Happy Tuesday!♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I remember all those friends. Especially your niece Alexis. At times she was the only other girl besides Suri. She was soooo little! Aiden too! Reminds me of how much growing up they did together. Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete