1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Sun Stopped By

I didn't blog yesterday because I was busy with tax stuff.   When working from home, it can be easy to let my work run into my personal time.  I try not to let that happen.  If  an online training is offered, I will take it during my work day.  If I have to prepare tax stuff, it is during my work day.   This helps me to feel like I am actually "off work" in the evenings.  We are still working on the letter K, and what a cute idea I found for a hand print kitten. 
The kids added a head to the hand print.
They drew some eyes, a nose and some whiskers.
We gave the kitten some yarn to play with.  I love how these turned out!
Last week we created some necklaces.  We added a heart to them.  Because it's February, and we can.
The sun stopped by, but only for a short while.  It was just long enough for us to take a quick trip to the small park behind the church.  It has bark, so it's much easier for the kids to run and get their energy out.
This is the state of our back yard.  For weeks.
When the sun comes out, we must get out into it.  
I cannot contain the excitement I have when looking at the spring bulbs as they wake up.  We've got some tulips.
The Daylilies are usually the first to grow back.  The Daffodils in the front yard have these beat by about 5 inches.  The Clematis' are sprouting new greens!  Hurry, Spring!! 
♥♥♥Happy Tuesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment