1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Eagles & A Duck

This eagle is hanging out in a tree by the lake right now.   I have really been enjoying my camera and the zoom capabilities it possesses.   An amazing thing happened at the bus stop this morning, and it happened so quickly that I couldn't fumble with the video on my phone to capture it.  As we walked up the path to the bus stop, there was a large commotion coming from the tree next to the road that runs alongside the path.  A duck fell from the tree, and if that wasn't shocking enough- a giant eagle swooped down right next to us and retrieved the duck.  The size of these eagles that live on the lake is enormous!  The kids were surprised!  I am still in awe.  "I thought you like ducks." A concerned boy asked me.  That's a hard lesson, of course I like ducks.  "God made eagles in an amazing way, and they hunt and eat meat just like we do."  We are so lucky to have seen that in person!! 
Happy February!
We are moving along with the preschool schedule.  We are now working with the letter Kk, the number 11, the colors pink and white, and the heart shape.  I'm thinking about allowing some scissor time this month, too. 
The kids mastered the Kk worksheet.
It was pouring outside.  We got the dress up out!
The dinosaur was sneaking up for a surprise attack.
It's fun to bring some of the outside tents inside occasionally.  The kids are still playing with them this morning.
Here's what happened the minute the kids left last night, the cats took over.
♥♥♥Happy Tuesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment