1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Seven

We are working on the number seven.  The kids were given two strips of paper and it was their job to glue the two pieces together so that they would form the number 7.
I wish I had planned something a little more in depth, and my brain wasn't coming up with anything.  Ever have a road block in your mind?  I was drawing a blank and no pinterest idea was going to save me.  We carried on!  They colored the number 7.
Why...so....serious? (Joker reference..)
Each child counted out seven gingerbread stickers and stuck them onto their papers.  I spent some one on one time with each child and we counted them.  Off they went outside!  It was a pretty simple project.  
♥♥♥Happy Wednesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment