1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Hand Print Reindeer AGAIN

Yes, we create this every year.  I don't ever get tired of it, I hope the parents don't mind.  Hand print art is special!  I love to look back at some of the art I have saved from our own kids.  
These worksheets were what I had originally planned-- I took one look at them and my stomach turned.  BORING.  I suppose they were planned to drive those concepts home, but I just wasn't feeling it. 
"Let's create reindeer instead!"
The kids painted some snow onto their papers.  Everyone had their hand painted to create a reindeer body.  
To drive home the triangle shape, we created some stacked triangle trees.  
It didn't matter how the triangles were glued on, it always looked great!  
The final touches were added, and we felt pretty happy with our creations.
They all abandoned ship in the blink of an eye!  It was outside time.
The kids are continuing to help with the nap time mats every day.  
I'm thrilled with the progress they have made!
♥♥♥Happy Thursday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment