1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, December 12, 2014

Happy Birthday Aiden

Aaaw, there he is.. NINE years ago, all snugged up in his blanket.  I can still smell his perfect scent.  He is my sweet heart pie, my "Snuggie", the only one of my babes who prefered a morning snuggle on my lap every morning.  I would just plop right down onto the floor to receive Aiden with his glorious smell and we would have our morning snuggle.   He is nine years old today!
I love his little pouty lip.  Look at those tiny feet all cozied up in nice thick socks.  Smooch!
There he is in his plagiocephaly helmet, painted by grandpa.   I can't believe how fast time is flying by. 
Yesterday we got out the pattern blocks and completed some pictures with them.  The kids actually put forth solid effort to create the pictures the correct way!   It was a nice long table time.  
The kids all received a book to practice their counting skills up to ten.  
I hope that they actually do this!  
♥♥♥Happy Friday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment