1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Jump Rattle & Roll

Prepare yourself for a post full of fuzzy photos!  It's hard to take clear photos while on bouncy contraptions.  We took a fun trip yesterday to Jump Rattle & Roll, a wonderful place to play.  
We arrived right as they were opening the door, so we had the place to ourselves for a bit in the beginning.  I LOVE THIS PLACE.  At $7 per child, it is a great deal.  I really like the upbeat staff, too. 
I got to play for free.
There were several air hockey tables. :)
This is one of the two rooms.  The way I like to keep the kids under my wing is that we all stay in the same room at all times.  This way I don't lose sight of anyone, and we can all be excited every time we move to the other room.  It's a fantastic way to exercise and use up energy while not being rained on.  
My phone took lots of very fuzzy action photos.  I still like them!
I love that there is also this climber to play on!  Sometimes too much bouncing can make a child not feel so well.  It's great to have an alternative.
The large foam blocks are always a hit.
I love the fuzzy action shots! 
There was no wall too tall for the kids, they all had a really fun time.  I did, too!  It's fun for me when I can make it fun for them. 
This will be my last blog post until after Christmas.  Today we have a rowdy game of Christmas Bingo, carrying on the new tradition from last year.  The kids look fantastic this morning in Christmas attire/jammies  and I am finally wearing my ugly sweater! 
May your Christmas be spent well this year, enjoy the time with your families and we will see you next week!
♥♥♥Happy Tuesday, Merry Christmas!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment