1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Perks Of Working At Home

There are so many perks that come with working at home.  One of them is that I can spend time with a small visitor!  Our nephew came for a visit yesterday, and all of the kids are always enamoured with him.   Look at his cheeky smile!!  He was having a small bit of cookie after downing a banana and an orange.  
Another perk-- homemade goodies!   I understand why schools do not allow home made goodies, but I am happy to allow that at Henle House.  One of the kids brought some cookies to share with his friends.  Yum!! 
Another perk is that I can get my own baking done while my kids are in school, and that leaves time for me to deal with dinner, lunch packing for the next day and homework help in the evenings.  I couldn't possibly be the only person who feels like baking is necessary, right?  Kudos to all of you hard working moms and dads who work out of the home and still find time to get baking done.  You are all super heroes! 
Another perk-- endless time with animals.  Chippy the squirrel came for a visit.  The kids really enjoy seeing her!  The cats are always around.  We have not seen the deer at all this year.  I wonder where they have moved to?
My favorite perk-- control of the music!  It might seem ridiculous, but to me it is therapeutic.  There are times when I just need to blast a song.  It might be to reset my mind after a particularly challenging morning, it might be just to get the kids hyped up for some exercise.  We call that a dance party!  We enjoyed one yesterday with the scarves.  It's great to swing them through the air and get out the wiggles!  Don't have any scarves?  Use toilet paper.  It flies effortlessly.
I love working from home. 
♥♥♥Happy Tuesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment