1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, September 22, 2014

Beading & Music Monday

Bb is for beading!  I wasn't pleased with the craft I had in the curriculum, so instead decided to do some beading.  I found these great colored pasta beads and added them to the large pony beads. 
We used black yarn, because black starts with the letter b.
To prepare it, I usually tie a bead onto the end to keep the added beads from slipping off of the yarn, and tape the other end for easy beading.
They were busy!
See the leaves in the middle of the table?
I hole punched each leave twice so the kids could add these to the center of the necklace.
This was the idea.  I wish we had added a couple of beads before lacing the second hole of the leaf.  This would've kept the leaf more open when the necklace was completed.  The heaviness of the beads just squished the leaf up.  Oh well!
"Let's get a group photo!"  I love to gather them up for a nice group shot.
Could they get any cuter?
I love this job.
It's cloudy and wonderful outside!  It's a Loreena Mckennitt kind of morning!
♫'The Bonny Swans' by Loreena Mckennitt.  Practically perfect in every way.♫
♥♥♥Happy Music Monday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment