1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Colorful Q's

We are working on recognizing the letter Q! I thought we should just make colorful Q's.
I asked them if they wanted to use crayons, markers or oil pastels.  They chose oil pastels to begin making their marks.  Here was my baby step for yesterday- I didn't suggest that they color the Q, or any of it at all.  I just gave them the stuff and let them do whatever they chose.   
When they each felt ready, they chose the paint colors they would like to use and carried on.
The Q's were very colorful!
One child enjoyed mixing the paints and created a beautiful warm color.  It makes me miss Fall.
We ended up with four very bright and colorful Q's, and I forgot to take a photo. 
♥♥♥Happy Tuesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment