1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, April 4, 2014

It's Raining A Stubborn Cat

It was raining!  We thought we should create some beautiful umbrellas.  To  begin, we needed to paint a gray Washington sky.  The kids used a cotton ball in a clothes pin as their brush.  We mixed white, blue and black paint to create our gray.
The kids had already added some color to their umbrellas.♥
They glued the umbrella onto the paper and added rain drops.
I LOVE this!!  
I would permanently frame these in our play room if I could.  
This saga has been going on for a week.  Smudge chooses a nap time place and sticks with it for a while.  This time, it's been this little girl's nap time mat.  We usually don't notice until it's time to lay down. 
"Uh oh- it's MY mat!" She was telling me.  "Silly Smudgie!"
"My..... blanket...."
Stubborn cat!  I had to carry him out and place him elsewhere.
The art wall looked colorful yesterday. :)  Today the kids are released early for Spring break.  I have a new child joining us on Monday- please pray for a smooth transition for him and a peaceful Spring break for me with all of the kids.  I am hoping for some sunshine to help keep the peace alive and boredom at bay.
♥♥♥Happy Friday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment