1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, April 21, 2014

Dandelions Are Flowers, Too

We did the whole dyeing eggs thing on Friday.  It was fast and easy!
This is the method we used- dye the egg one color, add rubber band, re-dye it another color.
I loved her reaction to the pop of color she saw when the rubber band was removed!
Yum!  I don't know about you, but I love to have a hard boiled egg with lunch.
Meanwhile, I've been thanking God for the Dandelions.  Let's face it-- our yard will never be just grass.  I'm ok with it.  The Dandelions that have been blooming are a great way for the kids to get the picking "flowers" out of their systems without destroying my flower gardens.  Besides that-- Dandelions are beautiful.  Look how bright and cheery they are!  This little one picked herself a bouquet and I tied it together for her.  She likes to ham it up for the camera.

We were celebrating how beautiful the flowers are!
Do they smell?  I think so.  They smell like joy.
Brother didn't think that they smelled so great..  
I sure did.  Don't forget to thank God for the Dandelions!
♥♥♥Happy Monday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment