1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Brown E's- April Fool's!

I've got a lot to share in this post. First of all, we are counting to 16 and since it's Spring, we created 16 thumbprint bumblebees. Here they are, showing me just one thumb.
We took turns working together to count 16 prints.
This is the idea of what to do.  I completed a couple of bumblebees for them to show them how they can create bumblebees.
 Our thumb prints weren't drying fast enough- we held them in front of the heater for a few minutes.
Look at these bees!  My favorite one is the one on the bottom.  
Sixteen bumblebees!
It was April Fool's Day.  I'm not very good at the prank thing, so I resorted to making brownies.  Brown E's, that is!
See?  The reason that this worked so well for me to prank my own children is that I always have something baked sitting on the counter.  The pan wasn't out of place.  It looked like a pan of brownies and nobody expected anything different.
"What??"
I can see the smile disappear--- here's the real kicker- I didn't bake real ones to have standing by, either.  April Fool's!
Round 2.. 


"That was pretty good!"  Our daughter later told me that we are "Turds."  
Mission completion!
This guy might have known something was up because I never let him choose his own treat from the pan.
He was still pretty happy that I tricked him.  
Something that I love lately- sunshine in hair.
Everything is so wonderful when the sun is shining.  I just thank God each day regardless of whether the sun makes an appearance, but days like yesterday makes my heart overflow with joy.
 It's great to see the kids enjoying the sunshine!
♥♥♥Happy Wednesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment