1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, April 7, 2014

Blossoms

Time to create the spring tree that we usually create each year.  This time we decided to use tissue paper squares instead of paint.
When wrinkled up, they create a nice 3D effect.
These are very handy to have around!  A friend gave this box of them to me, but in the past I have ordered them here.  
On went the blossoms and they each drew their version of the sun! 
This situation continued, he chose a different mat Friday. 
Our daughter flew to California for the week.  She's already having a great time- the temperature will be in the low 90s today and tomorrow.  I've never had a child so far from home before- I've managed to calm my nerves about it.  She's contacting me pretty regularly. Phew!
♥♥♥Happy Monday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment