1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Birthday

The table was set!  Birthdays are exciting for these kiddos.  They notice on the calendar when a birthday is coming, and look forward to taking part in the celebration.
Sometimes there are goody bags, sometimes there are not.  This time they had loads of goodies inside.  When this happens I usually send them home with the kids rather than unleash the sugar rush.  I still want to love my job when the day is over!
We decorated cupcakes. :)
Birthday girl took this job very seriously.
She is holding up her three fingers!  It was so funny, she held them up FOREVER.
I hope she made a wish!
I made some balloon toys.  I just added a piece of elastic to the balloon, with a loop at the end for a finger.  
"Are you ready to go outside?"
It was a BEAUTIFUL day yesterday!  We had at least 70 degrees going on.  I got some color.  It is so nice not to have to deal with the ordeal of getting coats on for outside time.  Sometimes it's the little things that make me breath a sigh of relief.  This week is Spring Break, so I'm really enjoying not having to be at the bus stop twice each day.  It feels good to have a break.
"Listen, you.."
"..and you..."
"I am boss.  You may follow me around." 
♥♥♥Happy Tuesday!♥♥♥
We've got a few tulips blooming!

No comments:

Post a Comment