1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Tulips

T is for tulip.  "What's a tulip?"  We had to pause and take a look.
They didn't want to venture out with me.  They had socks on, and the wind was SO COLD!
We looked at this tulip. 
Out came the tissue squares again.  We use these so often!
It took a while, but they worked steadily to add some colors to their tulips.
It can be a challenge to get the tissue squares separated from each other.  They stick together.
I love the results!  Beautiful tulips!
It was time to change up our dramatic play area again.  I am low on supplies for the rest of my ideas, so I thought I'd just add some extra preschool manipulatives and the art easel to create a preschool fun space.
It dawned on me yesterday-- the kids are all three years old or older- I can now get out all of the stuff I had previously hidden.  There is so much stuff that can't be out in the open when one and two year olds are around.  Now I can put a puzzle out and trust that it won't be eaten or thrown around.  AWESOME! 
Christmas lights help light the dark area.
I brought out the easel.  One side is for chalk drawing, the other for paper drawing.  Need to clean a chalkboard?  A quick wipe down with vinegar will do the trick.  It cleaned up well this morning. 
I'm so glad the kids can access chalk again!  It's a fun thing to play with. 
Keeping in the preschool theme- an alphabet train floor puzzle.
Some lacing shapes.  I'm excited that I have lots of other stuff that I can add to the mix every couple of days to keep it exciting.
I took these flashcards out of my group time basket and punched holes in them to hang for easy access.
It's been really fun to mix things up in the play room!
♥♥♥Happy Wednesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment