1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, May 20, 2013

Snack Outside

Every afternoon, if it isn't raining, we have our snack outside.  I am convinced that fresh air is important, and we try to be outside as much as possible.  Lately we have our snack on the steps because the grass has been damp all day.  In the summer time, we lay a blanket out under the shade of the apple tree and have afternoon snack there.
They heard me snap a photo and turned around to catch me in the act.
One two year old gives wisdom to another two year old.  They speak the same language.
I moved some flowers around and added some stepping stones underneath the arbor.  I borrowed some Spanish Moss from the front garden and transplanted it around the rocks. 
It was a beautiful night last night!  I feel very blessed to be able to step out into the backyard and watch the sun set over the lake.  It sure highlighted the Wisteria last night and I couldn't resist a photo shoot. 
The whispy vines are growing like crazy!
♥♥♥Happy Monday!♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment