1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, May 13, 2013

I Don't Know How You Do It

Sometimes people think that my day goes perfect.  "I don't know how you do it," I have been told on many occasions.  In response- I have to say that things are not always smooth!  In actuality, my day can go from what I have planned in my head as a good smooth organized schedule, to World War II in a matter of SECONDS.  In my group, I have ages 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.  Three of them are two.  We can be having the most peaceful time, and suddenly there is a loud scream, a cry, and then the other kids are yelling to communicate with eachother OVER the crying, while my music is also playing, and then I notice "the smell".  (Diaper.  Just in time.) Often times, it is at this point that someone calls me because they think I am just sitting at home and can actually talk.  Don't they know that I am currently fighting for my life? LOL
After an eruption of gigantic proportions, the schedule goes kaput.  Forget that awesome table activity I had planned and prepared, we are in disaster relief mode.  Noses have been wiped, owies have been rubbed, diapers have been changed, my coffee has been refilled and we can move forward, although not in the matter I originally had planned.  Let's play 'Follow The Leader'. 
 We were jumping.
Jump, HIGH!!
Here, they were elephants. :)
They enjoyed that game and wanted to play again. :)
We survived!  Please know that I am not a robot, chaos does erupt at Henle House without warning.  The best way to move through chaos is to remain calm, speak calmly to lower the noise level and plug on through whatever disaster has erupted.  Even if it is four children urinating on my floor all at once.  (YES, this has actually happened.) Thank you God for bleach. ♥
Look at the beautiful arbor my kids got me for Mother's Day!  I am so excited about this.  Next step is digging up those daylilies and putting in a couple of stepping stones and some Irish Moss.  I am now on the hunt for some honeysuckle and Jasmine vines to plant.
♥♥♥Happy Monday!♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment