1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

In Recovery

I have been SO ill for over a week now.  This never happens to me, so you can imagine my surprise. I have not been able to muster up the strength to even begin preschool activities and have been doing everything I can to just get through the day with all of these kids.  Boy was I happy to have a three day weekend, and all I did was lay down and try to recover.  Whatever virus this is has taken all of my strength.  It's
 hard to sleep when I am coughing up my lungs, but somehow the brut strength of whatever is attacking me just knocks me out from sheer exhaustion.
Today I feel the same, but that doesn't stop this house from filling up with kids who need me. 
Please pray that my energy will return and that we will get to our work!  
Thanks.:)
♥♥♥Happy Tuesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment