1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Scaredy Guy

I took a bread tab and added some googly eyes.  His name is "Scaredy Guy".  Into the secret treasure box he went!
"I have someone in my treasure box this morning.  I wonder who he is?  He might be a little scared to come out.. should we open the box?"
After peeking inside the box, "Wait!  He's too scared!"  The kids got a little worried.  Did that mean that the guy inside the box is going to scare US?  I thnk that's what they thought.
Out he came, and boy were we surprised! 
When we see him, we must scream along with him so he feels better.
We practiced.
We played a game of "Find Scaredy Guy".  I hid him while the kids waited in the play room.
They could not locate Scaredy Guy.
They couldn't believe that they were close to him and couldn't see him.
Maybe if we use our binoculars like this little guy, we will find him.
There is is!! "AaaaAaAaAaAaAaaaaaaahhhhhh!"
It was a loud game, perfect for  the extra energy the kids came here with yesterday.
♥♥♥Happy Thursday!♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment