1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

It's Mother's Day weekend and we have been talking a lot about what we love about our mothers.  80% of the kids can communicate things like that to me.  Soon I will have to have another "Kids Speak" posting!
I snagged a flat of Marigolds for our Mother's Day gifts.
The kids created little flower pot cards to put in their flower pots.
The kids each took turns scooping potting soil into the pots.  In the past, we have used ceramic pots and painted them.  This time, Home Depot didn't have enough of them and I was kind of sad.  I like when kids can personalize their special gifts, but these plastic pots will do.  The flowers are potted with love, and that is all that matters!
They all did a wonderful job!
Something special for mom!
We only have a couple left to finish today. 
♥♥♥Happy Friday!♥♥♥
♥♥♥Happy Mother's Day!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment