1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Jellyfish

We created jellyfish art for fun yesterday.  To begin, paint a hand except for the thumb.  Print as many as you would like onto the paper.  We chose black paper because the white paint shows up really well on it.
Turn the handprints upside down.  These are your jellyfish, minus tentacles!
"Please hold up one finger!"  We used one finger to drag some longer tentacles down the paper.
They were really starting to look jellyfishy.
Next step: add some blue dots to resemble bubbles and to give the effect that the jellyfish are actually under water.
Add eyes and a smile, I think they turned out great! 
It was a torrential rain kind of morning, so we were stuck inside and I had a craving for SHORTENING of all things. (I don't know what is going on.)  I whipped up some pie dough cookies.  Just mix up your usual pie dough recipe and roll it out.  Cover it with a cinnamon and sugar mixture, cut it into squares using a pizza cutter.  I baked mine at 350 degrees for 9 minutes. 
Craving killed.   I have found that if I deny myself a craving, it will not go away and then I go way overboard later.  What about you?
♥♥♥Happy Wednesday!♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment