1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Changes

Here's a throwback photo from 2010.  I remember this time!  I thought of it this morning because today I am back to working Henle House by myself.  While I will miss my handsome hubby throughout the day, I am glad to be back in this routine again.  I will be keeping busy, and I work well when busy.  We begin our morning walk to the bus again!
Another old one, look at those poor kids.  The sun was in their faces and I was trying to get a photo.  We were galavanting around one of the many local farm stands here in Snohomish.  This summer, we might be able to do this kind of stuff again as our capacity shrinks.  Wow- they were so little!  The two on the right are my son, who is now 7 1/2 and my niece who is now 6.  The little one on the far left still attends Henle House- it's crazy to see how little they all were. 
Back to the grind today!  Back to normal!   The blog got the shaft last week as things were just too crazy to take photos and blog.
♥♥♥Happy Monday!♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment