1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Different

As we near the end of our preschool program for the summer, we are brushing up on some concepts that we have learned over the past 9 months.  We worked on choosing 'different' items yesterday!
I think the easiest way to get the kids to understand it is to get some items out and line them up.  They chose the different object. 
I was thinking at first that it would be hard to locate items that we have pairs of for our activity.  Not so, you can use canned foods, apples, oranges, silverware, cotton balls, crayons, colored blocks, on and on!  It's easier for kids to learn when they can see the items.
I have been on the hunt for some cool jars for no reason at all.  I found this beautiful blue tinted jar with a lid at a local thrift shop.  It is perfect for all of those soap bars that I impulsively collect.  If you need to wash your hands, there is no shortage of soap in our bathroom! 
I found this one at a thrift store for .50!  It holds the naval oranges on the kitchen counter.  Perfect!
I'd love to hear about your thrift shop finds!
♥♥♥Happy Thursday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment