1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Story Exploring Thursday


 Here is the story we used yesterday for Story Exploring Thursday. :)  It is a story about being responsible.  The pigs show up and make a huge mess.   They are asked to leave.  They don't want to, so in order to stay they must clean up the mess.
We created our own pet pigs. 
Underneath each childs' pet pig, these questions were pasted.  I asked them each individually to tell me the story of their pet pig.  
They did a great job thinking about this!  It helps to not have the other kids around.  This allows each child to think for himself.
I love things that the kids say.  You would be amazed at the tidbits of information I receive from these kids. 
Meanwhile, the saga continues on the back patio.  Here is Chippy- I could just hug and squeeze him I love him so much! He looks very brown today.  He actually came inside for his peanuts this morning.  I know he has been very busy, the kids know this too.  We have been discussing the animals and how fall is for storing up food for the winter. 
Chippy saw the blue jays picking at HIS corn and abandoned all peanuts to go get some for himself.  See Smudge?  He was looking at Chippy as if to say," Hey, don't blow my cover."  Smudge wants the blue jay very badly.  I think he has a better chance hunched down right there.  I'd rather feed our squirrel than the bossy blue jays.  Funny because my grandma always feeds the jays and shoos the squirrels away.  
Happy glorious Friday!  ♥♥♥
While My Guitar Gently Weeps by The Beatles.♫

No comments:

Post a Comment