1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Happy Autumn!

We had worksheets to complete yesterday and when I took a look at them in the morning I wondered what on earth I was thinking.  BORING.  It is finally Fall! 
We celebrated with pumpkin cookies and warm apple cider.  Yum yum yum.  Fall even tastes good. ;)
Cookies vs. crackers-- I think cookies win!
We took off for another short walk down to see the giant tree.  
These foggy mornings are so beautiful!
"There it is!"  A couple of the boys remembered.  We stopped and looked up to note any changes. Just a few leaves are starting to turn!  How exciting!
They played for a little while.
We spent some time collecting leaves for a project.  We weren't sure what we were going to create yet.
I found a couple of gourds hanging in the front garden- I really have neglected to notice all of the changes going on in it.  What a nice surprise!
We laid the leaves out on the table.  What to make?  Think think think...
Hmmm.. still not sure...
Aha! Here is a crayon, see if you can draw some arms and legs for this leaf. 




Leaf men!  I love them. 
I tucked the extra leaves around the house.  Fall colors are so beautiful. ♥
Happy Autumn!♥♥♥
Now playing at Henle House- Sinkin' Soon by Norah Jones.♫

No comments:

Post a Comment