1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

This And That



This year I decided to staple the flannel board to the wall instead of folding it up and putting away every day.  This is so much easier! We are working specifically this week on the sound of Aa. 
Back to the worksheets!  The kids pointed out and colored the pictures of things that start with the Aa sound.
After a summer of slacking off big time- several of us needed reminding about how to hold a crayon and pencil correctly.  I know that some people hold them differently, but I can at least aim them towards what I think is the most efficient way.  "Pinch" I remind them, it helps.   Once they get control over that they can work on the actual act of coloring. 
Meanwhile- this is just too cute not to share.  She is so happy all of the time. ♥
Adam and I are breathing a sigh of relief this week because Chippy has returned.  We hadn't seen him in quite a while and were getting worried.  Then last week when we popped over to a park behind our house, we found an injured and suffering squirrel.  We really thought it was him.  I balled all of the way through making lunch because Adam had gone back to "take care of" who we thought was our beloved Chippy.  I felt so stupid for getting so worked up over a squirrel- but I really do love his antics.   Thankfully- I don't know how- the kids didn't have any idea that anything was going on.  Then yesterday or maybe the day before- Chippy showed up on our porch.  I felt so much better!  Happy Tuesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment