1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Thanking God

We are thanking God for so many things!  Adam and I had been on the hunt for more mill ends to stock up to burn this winter and have received our first delivery.  I love mill ends for firewood.  They stack beautifully!  I am so grateful to God that we have the promise of a warm home when the weather turns.  In group time, we have been counting the consecutive days of sunshine each week.  I think our area is actually nearing SIXTY days of sunshine! Can you believe that?  We thank God for the sunshine each morning when we look out the window to see what weather we should post up on the calendar.  
We are thanking God for the new youth room at church.  We've been working on it for a couple of months now and it is finally complete!  I think it's still hard to grasp that Adam is actually living his dream of being a youth pastor.  Things have changed since this photo was snapped.  It's a great space, perfect for bible study and hanging out.  We are so grateful! 
I thank God for my job, even on the bad days.  Let's face it- I am not a machine.  By Friday I'm a little spent.  We have been working on the number 2.  We did our usual worksheets, but it was rather nondescript, so we traced our hands and counted them.  
Dot..dot...dot...
"Hey, where did my two hands go?"  LOL  Happy Wednesday!  I am also thankful that the AWANA program will be in full swing tonight at Machias Community Church at 6:30.  Age 3 through 6th grade.  Invite your neighbors, friends, family, anyone you know. ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment