1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Tracing

We have been working on learning to control the writing tools.  The kids worked with markers yesterday.  That they even stayed near the dotted lines is a success!  I'm very proud of them.  We have quite an age span here.  Ages 1, 2, 3 and 4.  The 2 year olds did a very good job with this task!  I think sometimes I forget that some of these 2 year olds are only 2.  I think they are all advanced. 
My camera died during our morning work time.  I grabbed this little guy and asked him later in the day if he would model his bracelet for me.  He was happy to oblige.  We created fall foam bead bracelets.  These foam beads are very tricky because they are hard to string.  I was going to have the kids use plastic knitting needles and elastic string, but even the needles had a hard time being pushed all of the way through.  So we resorted to using pipe cleaners.  They are skinny and pokey enough to bead those stubborn foam beads. 
I love foam beads because they are easy to write names on!  Happy Thursday!♥♥♥
'Praise His Name' by Ashmont Hill. ♫

No comments:

Post a Comment