1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Updates

So much has been happening lately with our family, here's an update!  A few days ago I signed on with Partylite as a consultant.  Candles are always present in this home, I love the way a smell can brighten the mood, cozy up a room, and start a conversation.  (What is that heavenly smell?) It's usually something spicy or apple scented.  My long time consultant who is now my leader, has advised me to set a goal.  It's set- I am giving this business over to God and my goal is to use any income generated by it to pay for dental work.   Being self employed, I don't have dental insurance.  I just had a complicated root canal that was VERY costly.  (Complicated because I was lucky enough to inherit from my father the inability to numb properly.)  My goal?  Pay off that root canal so I can get more work done.  Amen!  Meanwhile, my starter show is now open, and I am praying for some catalog shows to be lined up soon.  Click the link to the right of this post to check out my website.  There is a great online sale happening NOW!  Fun stuff!
Take a close look at this apple tree.  There is an apple smiling back at us! My photo shop froze this morning, so I couldn't crop it.  Click on the photo to get a better look and see if you can spot the apple near the center.  This apple greeted me yesterday morning through the kitchen window.  What a great way to start the day!
Our BABY is starting kindergarten next Wednesday.  I can't believe this.  I have never had such a foreboding feeling about kindergarten before.  Maybe I feel this way because it's our last child.. Boy is Aiden excited!  It is going to be exceptionally hard for me to watch him go on the bus and not be able to go with him.  Thank goodness for Adam.  He's going to follow the bus and stay for an hour at the teachers request for all kindergarteners.
Look at him- he was so happy to help dad with the dishes.  That's my little sweetheart pie and I am not ready for him to go to school..... let the adventures begin!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment