1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Colorful Tree

It is so fun to play in paint.  Especially when it is WASHABLE.   We wanted to create some colorful trees.  Here is a free printable tree template!  I just traced the trunk shape onto a piece of construction paper, stapled 4 behind it and cut them out.  The girls glued them onto their papers.
No paintbrushes this time.. painting is a great sensory experience.  I would have loved to separate the girls for this project because they all seemed to copy each other as far as where and how the paint went.  Sometimes  art is TOO guided.  It can quite easily turn into what I call "teacher art".   All I said was, "Green can be used for grass, and please use your fingers!"
Good clean fun!
I loved how the leaves were falling off of this tree. ♥
Cheeese! Happy Wednesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment