1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Preschool & Fall

Preschool has begun at Henle House!  During our first week, we focused on the color red, the number one, and the letter Aa.  Painting one red apple was a great way to reinforce what we had been learning.  My preschool group is very small this year since so many of the kiddos went off to kindergarten.  I am pretty happy about this because the smaller group opens up opportunities for us to go places.  I am planning a trip to the farm!!  (At LEAST twice.) 
I hung up my fall lights this morning with some direction from one of my little helpers.  She was sure to let me know exactly where they should go and that we should turn out the lights immediately to look at them in the dark.  I like to add seasonal lights to this spot because on dark cloudy days it is dark in this corner.  (No overhead lighting for sign in and out area.) 
We dressed up our playroom tree in fall colors, too!
The kids are learning about Autumn.  We have been looking at the trees every day as we go to and from the bus stop.  This is my favorite time of year.  Words cannot express how much I love a foggy morning.
 Finally, we hung some paper leaves from the ceiling to create the falling leaves effect.  We are now officially dressed for fall!  The first official day of Autumn is September 23rd.  Happy Monday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment