1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Look Who Turned Five!

Happy Birthday to my niece Alexis!  Alexis has been a part of my every day almost since the day she was born.  She is FIVE today- and very excited about it!!  We have birthday party day for every child here, and today it's her turn.  I think every child gets the most excited about being five years old.  It means kindergarten is now within their grasp!  Love you to pieces, Alexis!!
Look who tied his shoes for the first time this morning!  Aiden (with a shirt) has been practicing and trying to do this since he started school last week.
Start with an x, put it through the hole and pull it tight...
Concentrating very hard on the bunny ear and wrapping it around....
Learning not to pull it too far....
"Mom, why are you always taking pictures???"   He DID IT!! 
It felt pretty good.  I remember the exact moment that I first tied my shoe.  One morning in the bathroom before kindergarten.  Can you remember when YOU did it?  Happy Tuesday! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment