1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Library & Sunshine

We took a trip to the library yesterday. 
We arrived as soon as it opened and had the whole children's section to ourselves.  Perfect!
I love the size of these tables.
The kids all enjoy books and will often choose them in our playroom during their free time.  It's always exciting to see so many books that we aren't used to seeing!  We filled our book bag so that we have some fresh stories for group time.  The kids often bring me books that they think we should check out.
Back at Henle House, it was a beautiful sunny day!  
The girls have been enjoying the horses. 
It feels so good to feel the sunshine!  It's very freeing not to have to wear a jacket.  It also feels really good to be able to sit outside and read.  My mom and I stopped at a used book store in Duvall over the weekend and I have a stack of books to get through.  The hardest part is choosing which one to read first!
I am enjoying all of the new tulips.  I forgot that we planted so many last Fall.  OH, I miss Fall already.  I am surprised by that.  I guess some things never change! 
♥♥♥Happy Tuesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment